Azure Cloud/Data Architect
You are a team player and have no trouble communicating clearly and openly with your colleagues. A little French? Of course! Can you speak Dutch? Wees maar zeker! Living and working in Belgium means that you speak at least English with French or Dutch on a daily basis.
Your thirst for learning keeps you up to date on the latest developments in the world of data and analytics. Your passion for all things technology and innovation is a must in conversations with both technical and business people.
When you interact with people, they finally understand what they are talking about when they say words like "Data Driven", "Cloud Migration", "Data Warehousing" or "Advanced Analytics".
About the position
What will you do?
As a Cloud/Data Architect, you will provide guidance for large-scale implementation of cloud-based data platforms, from identifying best use cases to full implementation. In addition, you will advise our clients with a high level of competence and professionalism.
On a daily basis, you will be required to:
- Work closely with members of the IT team, business team, management and all other key stakeholders at all levels of the organization;
- Support the pre-sales cycle, understanding business needs and helping our customers define a vision from both a technology and business perspective. In doing so, you will help our customers create a roadmap by making proposals that meet our customers' requirements and constraints;
- Move from a high-level approach to a more specific set of actions. This means that, if necessary, you will not hesitate to roll up your sleeves and help our clients solve a more complex business or technical problem;
- Contribute to the development of the practice by mentoring junior consultants and proposing new solutions, tools or approaches.
What will you get in return?
If you work hard, you deserve to be paid fairly.
- A very attractive package with all the benefits such as a cell phone, hospital insurance, eco-vouchers, meal vouchers, company car, laptop, group insurance, Flex Income Plan, and much more.
- Personal development plan with continuous training and certifications.
- Optimal work environment in our central offices with fitness, bar, zen room, foosball and more!
- Team-building events, team activities (such as Company Day, Family Day) as well as surprise packages delivered to your door (for St. Nicholas, New Year, Easter and more).
- Travel and career development opportunities in an international group with over 1200 colleagues in more than 5 countries.
You know everything there is to know about enterprise architectures. Areas such as cloud computing, business intelligence, data warehousing, big data, data management, analytics, and data integration, no longer hold any secrets for you.
In addition, you have hands-on, real-world experience with large-scale implementation of data-related projects . You also know exactly how to advise a client on the best architecture choices for their business.
To help our clients succeed with their projects, you have extensive knowledge and/or experience with :
- Azure cloud platforms;
- Azure PaaS components for data and analytics.
And you have many years of experience when it comes to :
- NoSQL approaches, architectures and platforms in Data Lake and Big Data;
- Data modeling techniques (ER modeling, Data Vault 2.0, dimensional modeling, etc.) ;
- Tools and techniques for data analysis and visualization.
As a top consultant, you can show us:
- A master's degree in computer science, statistics, business studies or related fields;
- Strong communication skills in English, French and Dutch;
- Willingness to work in an agile team and fast-paced environment;
- A willingness to grow and learn;
- Knowledge and passion for the latest innovations and technology trends;
How you demystify and evangelize topics such as cloud computing and data solutions, architectures, capabilities and technologies.
At Micropole BeLux, we believe that organizations need to transform themselves to remain agile and adopt new technological trends. As a trusted advisor, we have become a leading player in the market. We are passionate about everything to do with data!
As part of the Micropole group, Micropole BeLux is home to several entities and teams in many regions. We have offices in Zaventem, Mechelen and Liege. For this position, you will be based in our offices in Zaventem.
Today, large companies apply the bimodal approach, where agility and reliability coexist. Micropole helps its customers transform their existing analytics landscape and implement the latest technologies to accelerate business performance. And we want to remain the ones they turn to first in this quest.
Ready to join the #InnovativePeople family?
Fill out the required information in the form below, upload your resume and we will contact you shortly!