You are a team player and have no trouble communicating clearly and openly with your colleagues. A little French? Of course! Can you speak Dutch? Wees maar zeker! Living and working in Belgium means that you speak at least English with French or Dutch on a daily basis.
Your thirst for learning keeps you up to date on the latest developments in the world of data and analytics. Your passion for all things technology and innovation is a must in conversations with both technical and business people.
When you interact with people, they finally understand what they are talking about when they say words like "Business Intelligence", "Cloud", "Data Driven" or "Hyperscalers".
About the position
What will you do?
As a Business Analyst, you will provide guidance for large-scale implementation of cloud data platforms, from identifying best use cases to full implementation. In addition, you will advise our customers with a high level of competence and professionalism.
On a daily basis, you will be required to:
- Work closely with members of the IT team, business team, management and all other key stakeholders at all levels of the organization;
- Consult with management and other stakeholders to define objectives;
- Research, develop and implement data collection methods;
- Report your findings and propose solutions;
- Collaborate with colleagues and management to implement improvements ;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of implemented strategies;
- Support the pre-sales cycle, understanding business needs and helping our customers define a vision from both a technology and business perspective. In doing so, you will help our customers create a roadmap by making proposals that meet our customers' requirements and constraints;
- Move from a high-level approach to a series of more specific actions.
This means that, if necessary, you will not hesitate to roll up your sleeves and help our customers solve a more complex business or technical problem.
What will you get in return?
- A very attractive package with all the benefits such as a cell phone, hospital insurance, eco-vouchers, meal vouchers, company car, laptop, group insurance, Flex Income Plan, and much more.
- Personal development plan with ongoing training and certifications (SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, etc.).
- Optimal work environment in our central offices with fitness, bar, zen room, foosball and more!
- Team-building events, team activities (such as Company Day, Family Day) as well as surprise packages delivered to your door (for St. Nicholas, New Year, Easter and more).
- Travel and career development opportunities in an international group with over 1200 colleagues in more than 5 countries.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, statistics, business studies, or other related fields.
- Proven experience with programming for data analysis.
- A good understanding of statistics and databases.
- Expert level problem solving andanalytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- A spirit of collaboration.
PSSST! (If you have knowledge of the latest cloud platforms like Azure or data and analytics-centric PaaS components, you'll place right at the top of our list).
At Micropole BeLux, we believe that organizations need to transform themselves to remain agile and adopt new technological trends. As a trusted advisor, we have become a leading player in the market. We are passionate about everything to do with data!
As part of the Micropole group, Micropole BeLux is home to several entities and teams in many regions. We have offices in Zaventem, Mechelen and Liege. For this position, you will be based in our offices in Zaventem.
Today, large companies apply the bimodal approach, where agility and reliability coexist. Micropole helps its customers transform their existing analytics landscape and implement the latest technologies to accelerate business performance. And we want to remain the ones they turn to first in this quest.
Ready to join the #InnovativePeople family?
Fill out the required information in the form below, upload your resume and we will contact you shortly!